DENVER ROAD PAVING/CLOSURE 6PM-6AM
Any 2nd and 3rd shift employees and any residents can get through on Denver Road with no problems.
The road will just be closed for any thru traffic. The schedule is as follows:
- July 8th: Milling surface
- July 9th: Milling surface/selective base repair/leveling coarse installed
- July 10th: Overlay from 272 to the new bridge
- July 11th: Overlay from the new bridge to the twp. line/final line paint
- The hours of work are 6pm to 6am
If everything goes as planned, it will start Sunday, July 8th and be done by the morning of Thursday, July 12th. If rain, the schedule will just bump a day.